What is Microdermabrasion?
Time inevitably takes its toll on your skin and exposure to the elements causes it to become damaged and dull. Fortunately, there is a simple solution. Microdermabrasion offers many benefits to most skin types. Through the use of gentle abrasive crystals combined with an air stream, the microdermabrasion method gently removes the upper layer of dead skin cells, leaving skin soft and smooth. Removal of dead skin brings the healthy under layer of skin to the surface, encouraging healthy cell rejuvenation. The process is entirely safe, painless and non-invasive, usually taking less than 30 minutes for a complete facial treatment. Microdermabrasion can leave your skin softer, smoother and fresher looking than you may even ever thought possible.
Benefits of Microdermabrasion
- Reduced appearance of age spots, pigmentation imbalances, fin age lines and wrinkles.
- A renewed fresh skin tone and more youthful appearance.
- Reduction of enlarged pores.
- Decreased appearance of scars from trauma, acne, chicken pox, etc.
- Improved appearance of sun damaged skin.
How many treatments do I need?
A series of 6 treatments scheduled 7 to 10 days apart is recommended. After optimal results are achieved, one or two treatments per month are suggested to maintain results.